Customer Designed Photo Books
- IMPORTANT. This gallery will only be available for about 90 days from the date of the wedding. Therefore, if you decide to design and purchase a book, do it NOW before this gallery is automatically erased! A pop-up window at the bottom of the site reminds you of the gallery deadline. One of the reasons that our published pricing is so low is because HUGE discounts apply if book orders are placed quickly before the gallery is erased. The pricing on orders received after the site has been erased will be increased by 50%. So please order NOW.
- IMPORTANT. The concept of on-line book ordering is based on filling the number of pages purchased. The exact number of images included with a specific number of pages varies based on how images you use per page, based on the available templates. As rule of thumb, a book will include a minimum of one image per page up to about 2 images per page on an average. Also add an image for the front and back covers. For example, a 20 page book will hold 22 to about 40 images.
- IMPORTANT. No additional image corrections, enhancements or retouching will be done to the images ordered for a book beyond what you see on your screen. If an image is shown in color, it is only available in the book in color. If an image is shown in black and white, it cannot be changed to color, etc. WHAT-YOU-SEE IS WHAT-YOU-GET!
- IMPORTANT. In regards to the positioning and cropping of images included in the book, WHAT-YOU-SEE IS WHAT-YOU-GET! No changes at all will be made to the design you see on the screen. If an image is not positioned as well as it might or not cropped as well as it might, the site will not make any changes! Before placing your order, make sure your books EXACTLY as you want! WHAT-YOU-SEE IS WHAT-YOU-GET!
FIVE EASY ORDERING STEPS!
- STEP #1: Save all of your favorite images into the FAVORITES FOLDER. These are the images you will use in your book.
- STEP #2: While in the FAVORITES FOLDER, sequence the images in the order you wish them to appear in the book by "dragging-and-dropping" them into place.
- STEP #3: Click on "Create A Book" at the top of the FAVORITES page to select the size and style of book you want.
- STEP #4: When the book designing window opens the site will automatically fill the pages with your images in the sequence you saved them.
- If you wish to change images on a particular page, click on CHANGE PHOTOS. A window will open on the left to allow you to drag a different image on that page.
- If you wish to change page layout templates, click on CHANGE DESIGN to view all available templates. Drag and drop a different template into the designing window.
- To change the paper type or increase the number of pages, click on CHANGE OPTIONS.
- At the bottom of the designing window be aware of the page thumbnails. The thumbnail on the far left represents the front and back covers of the book. You will notice that you can save images on both covers and change the cover text.
- To change size or position of individual images, click on that image and a TOOL WINDOW will open, allowing for image adjustments. Not all images can be properly displayed in all page template openings. If you can't position an image the way you want, either change images or change page templates.
- If you need to grab images that were not previously saved in your FAVORITES FOLDER or you want to finish your designing on a future visit to the site, click on SAVE TO CART, to save the book design as-is. Do not navigate away from the book design without first saving it to the cart.
- To return to the book design, click on CART which appears in the upper right corner of the screen. Then click on VIEW CART. Then click on EDIT which appears in blue after the description of the book being purchased.
- STEP #5: When your design is complete, click on all page thumbnails to make sure the design looks EXACTLY as you want. Then click ADD TO CART, check out and pay. That's it!
AGAIN . . . IF YOU ARE THE BRIDE & GROOM AND HAVE ORDERED A BOOK AS PART OF YOUR PACKAGE, THE ON-LINE "CUSTOMER DESIGNED BOOK" IS NOT THE BOOK FOR WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID!
TO BRIDE & GROOM: DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A CUSTOMER DESIGNED BOOK UNLESS:
- YOU ARE ORDERING A BOOK IN ADDITION TO THE ONE INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE OR
- YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED ANY BOOK AS PART OF YOUR PACKAGE!
PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR
ORDERING A CUSTOMER DESIGNED BOOK!